Currently, I don't take commissions. However, you can always contact me and I'll add you to the waiting list. You'll be notified as soon as the doors to commissions open again.
I love working on commissions because it's always a collaboration between a client and an artist. And it leads to amazing results!
I can't make a copy of a previously done painting of mine but I can create something special for you. A painting that will fit your house and your soul.
To ensure that you will be able to enjoy your painting for years and years, and make it your family heirloom.
- You can contact me through email and provide some information about your idea. I'll be happy to learn about your vision, inspiration, the size of the painting, deadlines, and so on. I can work from your references or create my own. And we will discuss everything.
- If we are happy about the details, I can start preparing for your project.
- I will do a small sketch for the future painting and send it for your approval.
- I'll keep you updated about the process. Usually, I post work in progress images on my Instagram. Don't worry if you plan a secret project! We can always discuss it and come to an agreement.
- In the end, I'll send you a photo of the artwork. And start preparing for the shipping.
You don't need to worry about the shipping. All my artworks are packed by professionals into plywood boxes.
I work with express shipping companies so the painting will be at your door as fast as possible. International shipping.
Prices for paintings on canvas start at $1000 for a 30x30 cm painting (11,8x11,8 inches). The price depends on the complexity and size of the artwork.
I have a special series of small eye paintings (I love painting them!). The usual size of the painting itself is around 10 x 15 cm (3,9 x 5,9 inches). The price is $300.
The shipping price depends on the destination country and shipping company and is calculated individually.